MBA CORE (FULL TIME ) DUAL SPECIALIZATION.
Yes, the MBA Program offered by GSIMR is full time two years program and is affiliated to DAVV, Indore.
- A candidate seeking admission to MBA or specialized MBA Courses should be a Graduate with
- Minimum 50% marks in Graduation in case of General / Unreserved Category.
- Minimum 45% marks in Graduation in case of SC,ST and OBC Category.
- Online Registration will be required as per the guidelines of Director, Technical Education (DTE), MP on the basis of score of All India Entrance Test “Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)”.Students who have not appeared in CMAT can also apply for admission on Graduation Basis.
- After Registration, students required make online choice filling.
- After Online Choice filling, Documents Verification will be required.
- DTE, M.P. will be making the allotment of the seat as per merits and students will be required to report to the concerned institute as per the guidelines of DTE, M.P.
- In case of vacant seats, College Level Counseling will be done as per the guidelines of DTE, M.P.
o Copy of CMAT score card for admission
o Printout of Allotment Letter
o Four passport size Photographs(color)
o Two Photo copies of Mark sheets (Class 10th, 12th, Graduation)
o Domicile Certificate
o Photocopy of Caste Certificate for Reserve Category
o Photocopy of Income Certificate for Reserve category institute/school last studied.
o Photocopy of Address & Identity Proof. (Voter ID card, Driving License, Aadhar Card) Anyone
o Affidavit (If there is any change in the name/surname)
o Transfer Certificate – in original(Compulsory)
o Migration Certificate – in original (Other then DAVV)
o Gap Affidavit (if applicable)
There are six specializations offered in the MBA program at GSIMR. Out of these six specializations the student can select any two of his/her choice in the second year (III semester). The six specializations offered are as given below.
a) Financial Management
b) Marketing Management
c) Human Resource Management
d) Information Technology
e) Production & Operations Management
f) Business Analytics
Candidate has to fill online as many Choices as he wants ,it can be done through M.P. online Kiosk.
What are the facilities available for students and how many students are there in each section/class?
Each MBA class or section has a capacity of not more than the 60 students. All the classes are well equipped with LCD Projectors and AV system (As per the requirement). Other facilities include
a) Library Facility
b) Sports Facility
c) Various activities and specialization wise clubs (Finance, Marketing, HRM, Production and Operations, IT and Business Analytics)
There are four semesters and each semester has eight subjects.
Yes,Institute facilitates Loan Facility.
The fees can only be paid through Demand Draft/NEFT/RTGS/Net Banking to Govindram Seksaria Institute of Management and Research, payable at Indore.
Scholarship is provided to SC/ST/OBC/students by state govt. as per norms
Yes, Institute is having Separate Placement Department.
There is no uniform for students but the students should be dressed decently and always be in formals.
The institute is under CCTV Surveillance and also formed Anti Ragging Committee.
The Candidates who have not got admission through online counseling process or not as per their choice and preference then those candidates can apply and appear in College level counseling.